As a digital marketing professional at Spindustry, you will contribute to marketing campaigns by executing daily marketing efforts, including social media (paid and organic), email campaigns, and search engine optimization (SEO). You may also assist with Google Analytics and Google Ads when needed. You will create the strategy, report on the results and communicate the results and recommendations to the team and our clients. You need strong presentation skills to explain marketing strategies and their results to our clients. You also need strong communication and organization skills to coordinate and support successful completion of client projects on time and on budget. You must own your areas of expertise, while supported by a Senior Account Manager. A majority of our clients are agriculture manufacturers and distributors so experience in these industries is a plus, not required.
When you join us at Spindustry, you’ll be a member of a long-term, successful team that has been rocking this digital life for 25 years. We empower our team members to grow their skills and stay on top of industry trends, and we offer robust healthcare benefits and generous PTO.
Best applicants will have:
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines - Content creation experience for multiple digital channels
- Experience with marketing tools such as: SEMRush, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Emma email marketing platform, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Strong writing & presentation skills
- College degree (2+ years)
- 2-3 years of full time employment experience in a marketing-related field
How to Apply
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume
- Your experience with the marketing tools listed above
- A 280 character description of your best qualities
- 2-3 relevant writing samples