As an Account Executive, you would help make great work happen for some of our world-class clients – from input through implementation. You would serve as a primary client contact and ensure projects remain on track and on message. You would develop project briefs, create and manage schedules, monitor budgets and ensure our work is flawless and consistent with overall strategy. You would be at the hub of our efforts, working with a team of specialists to produce award-winning work that contributes to our clients’ successes and to our growth.
- College degree in advertising, public relations, marketing or related field
- 2 to 4 years of experience in an advertising agency or corporate communications/marketing role
- Food or retail experience preferred
- Strong understanding of brand communications disciplines
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, engagement, strong work ethic and resilience a must
How to Apply