Company: Grand View University
General Purpose of Job:
Design and produce marketing materials and publications. Oversee design of all print and digital media.
Essential Functions of Job:
- Develop and implement innovative and effective designs for:
- print publications for recruiting, campus events, alumni communications, internal initiatives, and community outreach
- print and web advertising
- electronic communications, such as emails and newsletters
- logos and other design elements as needed
- Oversee the design of all print and digital materials
- Ensure University-wide adherence to Grand View brand and logo standards
- Select photographers and direct photography sessions
- Select and manage print vendors
- Select and manage mailing vendors
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Graphic design
- HTML and electronic design
- Basic photography
- Knowledge of printing requirements
- Organization, project management
- Collaboration with and supervision of vendors
How to Apply
All applicants must apply through our online application system.
Grand View University is an equal opportunity employer. The University has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and, in that spirit, seeks a broad spectrum of candidates, including women, members of minority groups, and people with disabilities.
A pre-employment background check is required.