As Marketing Automation Specialist at Meyocks, you will help develop and implement marketing automation campaigns for a range of clients, sometimes implementing the campaigns directly and sometimes providing strategies and assets for clients to implement internally. You would develop and maintain an understanding of various technology platforms and be able to fully leverage software capabilities to meet and exceed client objectives. As part of this, you will also be responsible for providing accurate and meaningful metrics that can lead to actionable campaign improvements. You will collaborate with graphic designers, developers and account/project managers to bring strategies to life. You will also continuously stay on top of the state of the art in marketing technology in order to make recommendations that contribute to our clients’ successes and to our growth.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing automation experience, including segmentation, testing, and deployment of campaigns. Experience with the SendGrid marketing automation platform strongly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce/Pardot/Engage, Hubspot and/or SharpSpring is also a plus
- Ability to evaluate and communicate complex campaign operations and metrics in simple terms
- Willingness to continually research, implement and recommend improvements to campaigns
- Knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
- Must be highly organized and have strong project management skills
- Capable of autonomously handling multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Prefer candidates located in the Des Moines, Iowa area
How to Apply