Company: Delta Dental of Iowa
Come Smile with Us!
Delta Dental of Iowa seeks Internship candidates to support the Marketing Communications department in coordinating all aspects of marketing project activities; including assisting in the execution of projects and ensuring deadlines are met. Multiple project opportunities are available and will be assigned depending on candidate background and interest. Potential opportunities include communications, project management, copywriting, digital and email marketing, event management, social media, and graphic design. The position will expose candidates to a wide range of marketing processes that support internal functions in the insurance environment, including practical work experience relating to the candidate’s interest and skillset.
Delta Dental of Iowa provides dental and vision insurance to more than 1.5 million Iowans. As a not-for-profit insurance company, our mission is to improve the health and smiles of the people we serve. We give back to Iowa communities by supporting and funding health and wellness initiatives that make a measurable difference in the overall health of underserved Iowans. Come see why we are passionate about "Bringing Smiles" to our customers. Our team enjoys competitive pay and benefits, an awesome "One Team" approach, and a company culture that fosters "Exceptional Quality Service" and "Leadership at All Levels." Love where you work!
- Must be able to demonstrate current 3.0 GPA or higher through transcripts.
- Participants must be registered as a student to a college or university for the 2021 Fall, 2022 Spring, and 2022 Fall sessions.
- Must be available to work in person in Johnston, Iowa 15-20 hours per week during the academic school year and 40 hours per week during the Summer of 2022.
- Coursework in marketing, design, communications, business, journalism or related field is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including reports and presentations.
- Travel and overnight stay may be required.
- Must have car, related insurance and valid unencumbered driver’s license.
- Must be an undergraduate student working toward Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Graphic Design or related field.
How to Apply