Company: ITA Group
The Marketing Automation & Technology Manager supports the Marketing Communications operational team by leading the deployment, management, integrity and architecture of all marketing automation technologies and databases required to implement and measure marketing campaigns. In addition, the Marketing Automation & Technology Manager will be responsible for integrating new tools and systems into ITA Group’s marketing technology stack while serving as systems administrator and enhancing overall marketing processes, technology, and workflows with the highest level of data integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Technology, Statistics or equivalent work experience.
- Five to seven years of marketing automation (preferably Marketo) and marketing technology management experience in an internal marketing department, advertising agency or similar environment. Marketo expert certification and previous salesforce integration experience preferred.
- Experience with DemandBase, Drift and Salesforce marketing technologies.
- Experience with B2B email marketing, lead generation and nurturing strategies, SEO/SEM, digital advertising and social media marketing.
- Experience implementing cross-channel personalization data strategies in a B2B marketing environment.
- Familiarity with marketing technology architecture and integration patterns, including data migration and integration tools and methodologies.
- Proven history of working with cross-functional stakeholders to drive and deliver user requirements.
- Proven track record of analysis and business process improvement, preferably in a high-growth B2B environment.
- An eye for scale and automation and desire to seek enhancement and efficiency at every turn.
- Ability to architect and implement complex cross-system automation strategies that enable highly personalized marketing communications at scale.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.
How to Apply