Company: ITA Group
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for gathering, analyzing, reporting and interpreting marketing data for the purpose of improving all ITA Group marketing programs. This role is central to providing a constant feedback loop to the marketing strategy and communications teams as well as to ITA Group leadership with the goal of continuous marketing improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Statistics or equivalent work experience.
- Five to seven years of marketing analytics experience in an internal marketing department, advertising agency or similar environment.
- Minimum of two to three years’ experience in using marketing automation software (preferably Marketo) to measure and implement marketing programs. Marketo expert certification and previous salesforce integration experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis. Database management a plus.
- Experience with email marketing, lead generation and nurturing strategies, SEO/SEM, digital advertising and social media marketing.
- Excellent business writing and stand-up presentation skills. Ability to interact with all levels of management and articulately respond to questions regarding measurement findings and offer recommendations based on sound marketing strategies and rationale.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.
How to Apply