Company: Renewable Energy Group
The marketing automation and campaign specialist will support the day-to-day needs of REG’s marketing automation campaigns. This person is actively engaged in the use of Salesforce (CRM) and Pardot (marketing automation). You will design and develop multiple types of workflows/campaigns that presents REG’s value proposition and lifecycle messaging to stakeholders that lead to greater customer engagement, higher conversions and more qualified leads.
- Create and maintain Salesforce and Pardot dashboards, email templates, forms, landing pages, customer journey, list updates, duplication resolution and data extensions.
- Execute marketing campaigns by developing emails, landing pages, nurturing programs and web forms using REG’s marketing automation platform.
- Segment audiences based on consumer behavior, personas and website interaction (content downloads, website visits, etc).
- Perform A/B testing of campaigns and implement best practices to increase open rates, clickthrough rates and conversions.
- Measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns and further optimize to nurture leads and convert to customers.
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in our customer relationship management (CRM) systems for our sales team to follow-up with.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced role.
- Work within automation platforms to ensure data and integrations are working correctly
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, or equivalent
- At least two (2) years of managing marketing campaigns utilizing email marketing and marketing automation tools.
How to Apply
Please apply online.