Company: Two Rivers Marketing
The Digital Strategist will be responsible for working with account teams, cross-functional teams and clients to develop strategies that leverage the power of the entire digital ecosystem.
Responsible for the successful development of digital, mobile, web and SEO. Work alongside agency cross-functional teams to develop fully integrated digital marketing strategies and solutions that deliver on our clients’ business and marketing objectives. Candidate must be a problem-solver and innovator who will look for ideas and solutions through analytics, technology trends and audience insights to influence brand/marketing strategies.
Provide consultation and guidance on various areas of online marketing communications (web/digital/social/mobile). Oversee the planning and execution of online strategies, campaigns and platforms, including social media, email, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, websites/landing pages, CRM/automation, video and emerging technologies. Work with account teams to help define scope and recommended approach for digital projects. Develop unique strategies and build upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed client objectives. Identify key digital trends and insights to make business decisions. Leverage research tools and data to form strategic approaches that are driven by actionable insights. Manage and assist in reporting, evaluation and insights derived from digital marketing campaigns. Utilize Google Analytics and Tableau in conjunction with other reporting services to track metrics and refine client strategies. Collaborate with media team to complement online buys by providing guidance on paid social advertising strategy and search engine marketing. Support Digital Marketing Director in providing digital marketing support, coaching, professional development and training to 2RM associates. Support overall agency digital marketing efforts, including contributing to social media, blogs and new business efforts as needed. Work with Digital Marketing Director to continually assess and improve the types and levels of digital marketing services the agency provides.
SEO: Agency Subject Matter Expert
Serve as an agency resource for SEO-related initiatives. Ensure availability to internal teams as opportunities arise requiring SEO knowledge and support. Provide SEO thought leadership internally and with clients. Consult with accounts across agency in strategic planning initiatives. Research and report on SEO trends and developments in key channels. Attend seminars as appropriate, engage in networking opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of full-time experience in digital marketing, advertising or public relations. In-depth knowledge, expertise of SEO, including technical SEO.
- Familiarity with SEO tools, including Moz, Search Console and SEMrush.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines.
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client facing.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytics skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams.
- Effective time management as well as strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to monitor and adhere to budgets and schedules.
- Strong interest in technology and digital marketing.
- Strong desire to expand digital knowledge to include search engine marketing, email marketing, mobile, web and app development.
How to Apply