Company: Two Rivers Marketing
You are the connector that guides your project management team as they turn agency ideas into client realities. You grasp the big picture while understanding the little details that drive operational efficiency and superior client outcomes. You are adept at managing the team’s work while overseeing project scope, budgets, and timelines. And you are a problem solver that is constantly searching for new ways to deliver work more efficiently and effectively.
Why Two Rivers? Professionally, we’re big enough to give you the opportunity to work with top global B2B brands and move up the ranks in a stable, growing company. Culturally, 2RM does things differently than typical shops. As an employee-owned agency, we put our associates first. Our commitment to work/life balance is like none other. At 2RM, you don’t feel owned by your job. Like we always say, you won’t live here. You’ll thrive here.
- Lead the consistent, successful facilitation of client marketing programs and campaigns from strategy and planning through launch.
- Understand the desired outcome of complex, integrated projects and guide the team along the most effective path to get there.
- Champion collaboration across agency disciplines.
- Empower the team to deliver quality work, on time and on budget.
- Problem solve ways to keep work moving effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain and monitor overarching client budgets and schedules.
- Manage and develop assigned project management team members.
- Lead how the team leverages a variety of project management tools to maximize client and agency value.
- Marketing agency experience
- 10+ years of project management experience for a marketing organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Skill in developing marketing campaign work breakdown structures, creating timelines and driving successful execution of campaigns, on-quality, on-budget and on-schedule
- Skill in collaborating with internal team members to create estimates aligned with proposed scopes of work
- Skill in financial management and analysis
- Skill in successfully managing marketing campaigns with multiple complex projects, components and deliverables
- Experience managing and successfully developing direct reports
- Experience with Monday.com, Workamajig, Advantage, NetSuite OpenAir, Clients and Profits or other integrated operations tools
How to Apply
To apply, visit https://tworiversmarketing.