Company: RC Search Group
Leading agricultural manufacturing client south of Des Moines is searching for a Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing the marketing department and global marketing efforts for both the client’s product groups.
These duties include developing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign execution, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing lead generation programs. The successful candidate will play an integral role in managing the Company’s overall brand image across various marketing platforms and assisting with creation of effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of the client.
- Oversight & assist with literature creation & upkeep to include copy writing, graphic design, photography, and inventory maintenance.
- Creates annual promotional campaigns at retail with support for dealers/distributors to plan accordingly.
- Formulate & implement effective CRM Marketing Strategy for both dealer partners and end consumers.
- Strengthen and execute formal corporate Earned Media & PR Strategy to increase brand awareness.
- Manage 3rd party marketing agency relationships when needed to outsource services including photography, videography, website, digital marketing, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field plus applicable experience.
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies.
- 3-5+ years of applicable experience.
This is not a remote or hybrid position. Client will pay relocation for the right candidate. Great benefits!
How to Apply
If you would like more information, please email, call or send your resume to email@example.com. 515-240-6060