Company: ARAG Legal
Are you passionate about offering a great user experience? Do you love digging into processes and finding new way to do things? Are you looking for comradery in an advanced UX team?
Then ARAG is the place for you! We’re hiring a UX Analyst to join a scrum team and guide project discovery and design. Projects will vary, offering a unique perspective into the business!
- Maintain a deep understanding of assigned business function’s audiences, processes, systems and tools to provide relevant internal and external user experience recommendations
- Identify user experience pain points and opportunities using techniques including, but not limited to stakeholder interviews, surveys, workflow/process analysis, competitive analysis, internal analytics, usability testing, etc.
- Create documentation to illustrate information architecture, user task flows, technical dependencies, etc.
- Synthesize user experience research and deliver recommendations to Product Owner, Stakeholders and Scrum Teams
- Utilize design system to create user experience mockups
- Along with Product Owner, serve as liaison between business and development teams to ensure high-level business and user requirements are translated into functional technical requirements and user stories
- Coordinate with business, marketing and legal teams to define content requirements
- Work with Product Owner and business to establish UX success metrics
- Act as evangelist of user experience best practices, iterative scope/development and data driven decisions to heighten ARAG’s UX maturity
- Keep pulse on digital trends and technology and proactively bring opportunities to the organization for consideration
- Serve as a change agent to drive organizational transformation and innovation
- Serve as a cultural steward and positive role model by representing ARAG at Its Best
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative user experience research methodologies and technologies
- Understanding of user-centered design and usability testing practices
- Experience with UX design tools (i.e. Miro, Invision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Knowledge of agile development methodology and project management tools
- Understanding of internal and external digital asset capabilities and data structures
- Familiarity digital design principals, performance guidelines, accessibly standards and analytics
- Ability to think beyond “what is” and ask “what could be?”
- Ability to take initiative and advocate for purposeful change and constant improvement that sets ARAG apart from the rest
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to gather and analyze data, identify and interpret trends, create solutions to solve complex challenges and make data driven decisions
- Interpersonal skills to collaborate, educate and gain buy-in across multiple functions and levels of the organization
- Highly organized with ability to effectively self-manage workload, prioritizing based on highest impact work
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues at both a strategic and tactical level
- Ability to effectively operate and remain positive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly articulate and present complex concepts to varying audiences
- Willingness to maintain a “fail fast, move forward” mindset
- Four year college degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology or related field from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in user experience analysis, design or strategy, business analysis, consumer research, marketing or related field
Certifications, Licenses, Associations, etc.
- None required
- Some travel required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
How to Apply