Top 5 Reasons to Attend the AMA Iowa Experience Event
Author Heather Saxton, AMA Iowa, Director of Communications
It’s no secret that marketing and sales professionals wear many hats. As technology and communication advanced, staying on top of the latest and greatest can render one simply lost in information. At the AMA Iowa Experience event, we won’t provide a map for your specific journey, but we will offer a guide – a GPS, if you will – to empower you to navigate and THRIVE in the fast-changing marketing landscape. AMA Iowa Experience will give you the opportunity to not only invest in your professional and personal development is but you’ll get to make connections with other marketers in Central Iowa!
So why should you attend?
- Five of the Midwest’s notable marketers will provide you with valuable content with actionable takeaways that you can take back and implement in your workplace o Key note speakers: Mary O’Brien, CEO and Founder of OBI Creative and Kasey Riley, Chief Marketing Officer at The Fat Plant Society. o Break-out Sessions by: Mollie Bodensteiner, Marketing Technology Expert & Independent Consultant; Tom Woody, Senior Production Sales Specialist, Screenscape Studios; and Nick Westergaard, Chief Brand Strategist, Brand Driven Digital
- The opportunity to connect with 150 marketing peers. You might find a new mentor, vendor/partner, or even a new friend!
- Low (or non-existent) travel costs. This is a premier educational event right here in the heart of Iowa.
- Unlike many conferences with hundreds of dollars of fees, cost to attend is just $100 for non-members and even less for AMA Iowa members! We keep event costs as low as possible so we can pass the savings on to you!
- On top of advancing your marketing knowledge and skillset, you’ll also get sweet perks throughout the conference with prize giveaways and a happy hour to close out the day!
For more information about the AMA Iowa Experience agenda and break-out sessions, visit the website.